The International Institute of Business Intelligence (IIBI) in collaboration with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce International Arbitration Centre is organising a training on “Advanced Contract Drafting, Negotiation & Dispute Management”. This training is scheduled to hold at Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island from 5th – 6th March 2020.
Adv. Coenraad H. Snyman (World Renowned Contract Expert)
– Founder & CEO – Coen Snyman International
– Former Head Of Contract Training – Hill International
– Former Contract & Commercial Specialist – AngloGold Ashanti
– Former Director, Sr Legal Advisor & Head Contracts–Turner & Townsend (pty) Ltd
– Former Legal Counsel – Siemens VAS
– Partner – Consultants House LLC
– Former Contract Director – Al Hashmi Law
– Former Affiliate Member – FIDIC(International Member Of Consulting Engineers)
– Draft agreements to manage risks, minimize claims and avoid disputes.
– Practice how to prepare for negotiation.
– Learn new dispute resolution techniques and master dispute management in context.
– Provides you with an appreciation of the risks of inadequate drafting.
– Understand how to document future plans and contractual outcomes.
Who should attend?
– Head of Legal
– Head, Contract Administration & Management
– Corporate Legal Counsel
– Chief Counsel
– Regional Counsel
– Legal Managers
– Corporate Legal Advisors
– Company Secretaries
– Procurement and Purchasing Managers
– Arbitrators & Mediators
– Legal Consultants
– Sales and Marketing Managers
– Business Development Managers
– Senior Legal Practitioners