AEA-Preliminary Training and Competition (PRETRAC) 2021
The Africa Energy Arbitrators’ Forum (the AEA Forum) is organised by the Lagos Chamber of Commerce International Arbitration Centre (LACIAC) and supported by the School of International Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London (SIA-QMUL). Its mission is to promote better dispute management and resolution in Africa’s energy projects. In September 2021, the AEA forum will host an exciting and practical training course for dispute practitioners who wish to pursue opportunities in energy arbitration. Participants at the AEA-Prelim 2021 will gain:
- Practical training in the management and resolution of energy disputes, using case studies inspired by real life situations.
- The opportunity to participate in a competition with a chance to win sponsored internships with international law firms.
- Career guidance by leading experts in the management and resolution of energy disputes.
- High performers in the AEA-Prelim competition will be recognised in LACIAC’s list of energy disputes experts.
- Each participant will receive a Certificate of Participation.
LACIAC Member Individual (Professional) – Free
Corporate Members (Free for up to 2 delegates and $75 for each additional delegate up to 5)
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a member and would like to register for PRETRAC or click here to join LACIAC and enjoy free registration and other benefits.
Non-Member Individual – $150
Corporate Organisations – $300 for 2 delegates and $75 for each additional delegate up to 5
Click here to register