Corporate Membership ($200 per annum)
This category applies to firms and business organisation across all industry sectors. LACIAC corporate membership affords such organisations (exclusive to 2 staff members only) the following benefits:
- Opportunities to promote your arbitration and ADR practice by actively engaging in LACIAC’s Technical Committees which operate in several sectors and/or Regional Forums.
- Access to free or discounted registration rates across LACIAC’s training and conferences, including flagship events such as the Dispute Management in Africa Infrastructure Projects (DiMAP) and free access to training modules offered by Africa Energy Arbitrators’ Forum (AEA).
- Access to LACIAC’s quarterly e-newsletter and access to archived copies of the newsletter. The e-newsletter contains reports on newsworthy arbitration cases and developments, as well as interesting articles on arbitration practice locally and internationally. In addition to the e-newsletter, members would be occasionally provided with updates relating to the dispute resolution industry.
- Opportunities to publish articles authored by members on LACIAC’s social media platform and in the e-newsletter.
- Networking: Access to an international network of arbitrators and arbitration practitioners.
- Membership Directory: membership directory which lists contact details of all members. The directory will be shared with all members at no charge and will be updated bi-annually.
- Pay Online
- Pay by Transfer