Individual (Professional) Membership ($120 per annum)
LACIAC Professional Membership is for potential members who intend to subscribe on an individual basis e.g. lawyers, accountants, engineers architects, surveyors, and other related fields, etc. The benefits of membership include:
- Access to free or discounted registration rates across LACIAC’s training and conferences, including flagship events such as the Dispute Management in Africa Infrastructure Projects (DiMAP) and free access to training modules offered by the Africa Energy Arbitrators’ Forum (AEA).
- Access to LACIAC’s quarterly e-newsletter and access to archived copies of the newsletter. The e-newsletter contains reports on newsworthy arbitration cases and developments, as well as interesting articles on arbitration practice locally and internationally. In addition to the e-newsletter, members would be occasionally provided with updates relating to the dispute resolution industry.
- Opportunities to publish articles authored by members on LACIAC’s social media platform and in the e-newsletter.
- Networking: Access to an international network of arbitrators and arbitration practitioners.
- Membership Directory: membership directory which lists contact details of all members. The directory will be shared with all members at no charge and will be updated bi-annually.
- Pay Online
- Pay by Transfer